Luckeeknits

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Finally!!!!!






I actually finished the Deep Argyle vest about a month and a half ago. I did not post sooner because I was so disappointed that IT DOES NOT FIT! My gauge was off and obviously my math was wonky. All in all, I cannot complain about the pattern. It was so well written and gave great tips. This was my first attempt at fair isle and steeks, but this pattern made it really easy to do both. I will definitely give this another try. In the meantime, it goes into the little sister pile since she is the only one who can fit into it. I also completed some random baby items for my cousins' new baby.


I am still working (although very slowly) on the Central Park Hoodie. I have completed the back and most of the right front. If only I had more hours in the day, then I could find more time to knit. Even though I suspect no one is reading this, I will try to post more often.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shame it doesn't fit, it looks great!

i think half my little sister's wardrobe is made up of projects i started for myself (either knitting or sewing) that ended up too small...

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home