Luckeeknits

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Been So Loooonng!!

I don't even know if anyone reads this blog, but in case someone out there is, I thought I'd post something. I have been creating lots of jewelry lately. Oh yeah and knitting some too. I am about 80% done with IK Fall 2007 Tilted Duster. I am using Knit Picks WOA in lake ice heather. So far so good. It actually is a pretty fast knit too, I just knit so doggone slow that it's taking me a month to complete. I only need to complete the second sleeve and the neck band and it will be finished. I have also been knitting one of the popular Noro Striped Scarfs. I am using Noro Silk Garden and alternating 2 row stripes. Pretty cute, I must say. I am too lazy right now to add photos, but I will in the next day or two. As soon as I'm done with the Duster, it's on to Eunny Jang's Tangled Yoke Cardigan from the same IK issue.
Well, I think my bed is calling me and I find it so hard to resist. Until next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home